Do you feel that a ruling in your prior case was incorrect? Perhaps you should consider filing an appeal. An appeal requests that a higher court review the actions of your prior case and declare an erroneous ruling by the Judge or jury. An appeal is your second chance at seeking a different outcome due to a technical error or improper ruling on the law in your case. If you feel that you have received a wrongful or undesired outcome, contact us to discuss the possibility of an appeal.